Join an instructor for expert-led training to simplify hazardous waste management, storage, and disposal requirements for generators. This one-day course covers the latest RCRA regulations for 2021 and will help satisfy EPA’s annual training mandate for personnel at 40 CFR 262.17.
SAVE YOUR SEAT
Or join us on April 20
or May 4.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Confidently navigate and apply the latest RCRA hazardous waste regulations and meet your responsibilities for environmental compliance
- Helps satisfy US EPA's annual RCRA refresher training requirement
- Earn CEUs and CM points toward IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, and REHS credentials
- Engaging, interactive RCRA hazardous waste management training
- Trusted compliance resources
- Certificate to demonstrate competence and fluency with RCRA regulations
- Year-round updates to your course resources
- 365 days of Lion Membership for compliance support
FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION