This webinar provides required hazmat training to classify, package, mark, label, and document lithium battery shipments for transportation by ground, air, or vessel.
Prepare to navigate and apply the latest domestic and international shipping regulations, including updates for air shippers in the 2021 IATA DGR.
SAVE YOUR SEAT
Or join us on May 27
or June 24
US DOT requires training once every 3 years for all "hazmat employees" (49 CFR 172, Subpart H). For air shippers, the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
require training every 24 months (IATA DGR 1.5).
Key Learning Objectives:
- Help satisfy US DOT, IATA DGR, and IMDG Code training mandates for lithium battery ground, air, and vessel shippers (49 CFR 172.704, IATA DGR 1.5, & IMDG Code 1.3.1)
- Develop a step-by-step approach to classify, name, package, mark, label, handle, load, unload, and document lithium-ion and lithium-metal batteries shipments.
- Build knowledge and skills to navigate and apply the complex, ever-changing lithium battery regulations to shipments to bulk or non-bulk shipments.
- Engaging, interactive Shipping Lithium Batteries training
- Trusted compliance resources
- Certificate to document your lithium battery hazmat training
- Year-round updates to your course resources
- 365 days of Lion Membership for compliance support
FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION