The latest edition of the International Maritime Organization's IMDG Code is now available for purchase at Lion.com for $266.00.
The 2020 IMDG Code comes into force on June 1, 2022
and may be applied voluntarily as of January 1, 2021. Update your DG bookshelf and be ready to ship hazardous materials in full compliance with the latest international requirements for vessel transportation.
What's New in the 2020 IMDG Code?
Revisions for hazmat vessel shippers in the 2020 IMDG Code include:
- Revisions to harmonize with the 21st Ed. Model regulations
- Updates to the Dangerous Goods List
- Changes for lithium battery shippers
- New naming standard for some marine pollutants
- Updated and revised special provisions
Order your 2020 IMDG Code today to keep your shipments in compliance.