Environmental Compliance Trainer
Lion Technology Inc. has been the leader in environmental regulation compliance training since 1977. We are seeking academically talented individuals with strong proven communication skills to present workshops teaching clients environmental compliance. This corporate trainer position requires the ability to travel nationwide an average of 50% per year.
Lion Technology Inc. is located in Northern New Jersey; it is an easy commute, going against the traffic – join us in beautiful Sussex County.
- Bachelor degree – Degree in science or other related field a plus
- Strong, proven public speaking ability, previous experience in teaching or training is desirable.
- Excellent language and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex regulations
- Strong organization skills
- Strong computer knowledge
- Possess the desire, ability and motivation to “be the best.”
- Familiarity with EH&S regulatory concepts definitely a plus
- Working knowledge of EPA, DOT, and/or OSHA regulations a plus
Lion offers a competitive benefit package.
If you meet our instructor position qualifications, are enthusiastic about regulations, have the ability to travel and entertain class attendees, are able to work from our office in Northern NJ, and would love working for a leading environmental consulting firm, please submit your resume for consideration with cover letter and salary expectations to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.