Key Learning Objectives:
Note: Managers or hazardous waste personnel who sign the Manifest certification statement must complete training in the US DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations.
- Prepare accurate, complete Hazardous Waste Manifests for transportation
- Describe the requirements for Manifest tracking, reporting, and recordkeeping
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online RCRA hazardous waste training?
Online hazardous waste training is convenient, cost-effective way to prepare workers for compliance with the RCRA hazardous waste management regulations. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous waste trainers and regulatory experts, the Introduction to the Hazardous Waste Manifest is easy-to-use, reliable, and designed to simplify RCRA and DOT regulations for hazardous waste transportation documents.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time
Who should take Hazardous Waste Manifest training?
Management/supervisor-level personnel at large or small quantity generator sites, responsible for preparing the U.S. EPA Hazardous Waste Manifest, or for overseeing this process.
Note that employees who sign the manifest certification statement will need complete training in the US DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations.