This course introduces industry professionals to the concept of a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), also called a Job Safety Analysis or JSA, and how to create one. Professionals who complete this course can recognize which jobs may require a hazard analysis and take steps to create a JHA.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Describe the elements, goals, and benefits of a Job Hazard Analysis
- Determine which workplace jobs should be subject to a Job Hazard Analysis
- Explain the steps required to complete a Job Hazard Analysis and the importance of involving workers in the analysis.
Online Course Details
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online safety training?
Online safety training is a convenient, cost-effective way to inform and protect employees and meet Federal, state, and industry training mandates. Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time