This course introduces industry professionals to the concept of a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), also called a Job Safety Analysis or JSA, and how to create one. Professionals who complete this course can recognize which jobs may require a hazard analysis and take steps to create a JHA.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Describe the elements, goals, and benefits of a Job Hazard Analysis
- Determine which workplace jobs should be subject to a Job Hazard Analysis
- Explain the steps required to complete a Job Hazard Analysis and the importance of involving workers in the analysis.
Online Course Details
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online safety training?
Online OSHA safety training is convenient, cost-effective way to prepare workers to recognize and mitigate the hazards in your workplace. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced safety trainers and regulatory experts, the Personal Protective Equipment Online Course is easy-to-use, reliable, and designed to simplify safety regulations.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time