Employees who work near hazardous confined spaces must be trained on the serious dangers they face if they enter these spaces without authorization. This online course builds employee awareness about OSHA’s standards for confined spaces and permit-required confined spaces.
Employees who do not have adequate training and personal protective equipment (PPE) are prohibited from entering confined spaces. Workers who complete this course will have an understanding of the risks associated with confined spaces and the importance of avoiding these spaces unless authorized for entry.
Interested in training a large group? Check out our Group Training options.
- How to recognize a confined space
- Identifying permit-required confined spaces (29 CFR 1910.146)
- Atmospheric, chemical, and physical hazards in confined spaces
- Employee responsibilities for permit-required confined space entry
- "Do’s and don’ts” for emergencies in permit-required confined spaces
Note: This course provides awareness-level training for employees who work around confined spaces but are not authorized for entry. This course is not intended to satisfy OSHA’s safety training requirements for entrants, attendants, supervisors, or rescue personnel.