Key Learning Objectives:
- Develop a thorough understanding of which tanks are covered and the UST operator's responsibilities
- Properly manage USTs on site for petroleum or hazardous substances storage
- Prepare for compliance with new UST rules in effect now for 2019
Online Course Details
|Training required by
||US EPA (40 CFR 280.242)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online Underground Storage Tank training?
Online environmental and safety training is a convenient, cost-effective way to inform and protect employees and meet Federal, state, and industry training mandates. Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time