Lead Project Manager/Consultant
Lion Technology Inc. has been the leader in environmental regulation compliance training since 1977.
We are seeking individuals with strong project management skills and high-level knowledge of Federal environmental regulations to grow and manage EHS related consulting projects. We’re looking for that academically talented, motivated candidate with a “start-up” mindset, who is able to provide solutions and contribute to the implementation of strategic planning. The successful candidate will lead consulting projects and travel nationwide to conduct site visits to assess facilities’ compliance and operational procedures.
Lion Technology Inc. is located in Northern New Jersey; it is an easy commute, going against the traffic – join us in beautiful Sussex County.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent required; and
- 5 years of EHS compliance auditing and consulting project management experience (work in a consulting position is preferred)
- Professional certifications such as Certified Environmental Auditor (CEA) preferred
- Strong comprehension/knowledge of Federal environmental regulations (e.g., RCRA, CWA, CAA, CERCLA/EPCRA), workplace safety regulations, and hazmat transportation regulations, and/or other EHS&T disciplines/topics
- Proficiency in compliance audit procedures
- Excellent language and writing skills
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex regulations - must be able to read and understand federal and state environmental, health, safety, and/or transportation (EHS&T) regulations. Must then be able to present information to clients logically and clearly.
- Organization skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management – The incumbent must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects, delegate responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
Lion offers a competitive benefit package.
If you meet our Lead Project Manager/Consultant position qualifications, are enthusiastic about regulatory compliance, have the ability to travel, and would love working for a leading environmental consulting firm, please submit your resume for consideration with cover letter to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national originnal origin.