Lead Project Manager/Consultant
We are seeking individuals with strong project management skills and high-level knowledge of Federal environmental regulations to grow and manage EHS related consulting projects. The successful candidate will lead consulting projects and travel nationwide to conduct site visits to assess facilities’ compliance and operational procedures.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent required; and
- 5 years of EHS compliance auditing and consulting project management experience (work in a consulting position is preferred)
- Professional certifications such as Certified Environmental Auditor (CEA) preferred
- Strong comprehension/knowledge of Federal environmental regulations (e.g., RCRA, CWA, CAA, CERCLA/EPCRA), workplace safety regulations, and hazmat transportation regulations, and/or other EHS&T disciplines/topics
- Proficiency in compliance audit procedures
- Excellent language and writing skills
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex regulations - must be able to read and understand federal and state environmental, health, safety, and/or transportation (EHS&T) regulations. Must then be able to present information to clients logically and clearly.
- Project management – The incumbent must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects, delegate responsibilities, and meet deadlines
- Organization skills
- Interpersonal skills
Lion offers a competitive benefit package.
If you meet our Lead Project Manager/Consultant position qualifications, are enthusiastic about regulatory compliance, have the ability to travel, and would love working for a leading environmental consulting firm, please submit your resume for consideration with cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.