This month at the Lion Training Center in Sparta, NJ,
join full-time Lion instructors for in-person training to simplify the complex compliance requirements for managing hazardous waste, shipping hazmat, and cleaning up hazardous substances.
Seating is limited at these exclusive training events, only
available at the Lion Training Center in North Jersey!
October 16—17: DOT Hazmat and RCRA Hazardous Waste Refreshers
Renew your 49 CFR hazmat certification (49 CFR 172.704) and get your annual RCRA training (40 CFR 262.17) in just two days of expert-led training. Plus, get up to speed with new and changing RCRA hazardous waste requirements under the Generator Improvements Rule, in effect now in NJ and PA.
October 18: Shipping Lithium Batteries
Get full DG training on the latest rules for classifying, packaging, marking, labeling, handling, and documenting your lithium battery shipments. Whether you ship lithium batteries alone, in equipment, or with equipment, by ground, air, or vessel, this workshop will simplify what you need to know to ensure your shipments will be accepted and arrive safely.
Why Train in Sparta, NJ?
- Expert-led, interactive training trusted since 1977
- Take away comprehensive resources that will help on the job
- Unique training topics only offered here—like the Shipping Lithium Batteries Workshop
- Limited class sizes mean more one-on-one time with instructors
- Get answers from regulatory staff and experts available during your visit
See a full list of available hazmat training, RCRA training, HAZWOPER training, and more at the Lion Training Center at www.Lion.com/Sparta.