Reporting, recordkeeping, and planning are some of the most complex and time-consuming responsibilities for EHS compliance managers. Keeping track of what you must report, when, and to what agency is a major challenge in itself—let alone spending the time and effort to prepare, check, and approve the documentation.
Facing a deadline to produce a required plan, report, or other document? Call on Lion's regulatory experts to help you identify and meet your responsibilities so that you can focus on the critical work you do to run your facility and protect your team.
You don't have to do it all alone. Put Lion's expertise and 40+ years of experience to work for you. Our consultants will back you up, answer your questions, and ensure you meet your responsibilities under the law and submit complete reports, plans, and more.
Lion's EHS Compliance Assistance can help you with:
- RCRA hazardous waste contingency plans and Biennial reports
- Hazmat or hazardous waste employee training plans
- Waste ID records
- EPCRA Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) or Form R reporting
- EPCRA hazardous chemical inventory (Tier 2) reporting
- TSCA Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) and Mercury Reporting
- Chemical facility contingency plans
- OSHA HazCom plans and PPE hazard assessments
- Clean Water Act reporting
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) reporting
- Stormwater Protection Plans (SWPPP)
Why Choose Lion for EHS Consulting?
Lion has designed and delivered original regulatory compliance training programs across the United States since 1977, specializing in hazmat shipping, hazardous waste, air, water, and chemical regulations.
Lion researchers, consultants, and instructors field thousands of questions and requests for guidance from businesses big and small every year. We produce white papers, reports, and news articles for some of the most-read industry publications. This work keeps us constantly connected to the latest rules and makes us uniquely qualified to assess your site and provide reliable, up-to-date, and accurate compliance guidance.
Simply put, environmental and hazmat compliance are our #1 focus. We’ve been at the top of our game for 40 years — and we’ll help you stay at the top of yours.