Lion Technology Inc. has been the leader in environmental regulation compliance training since 1977.
We are seeking individuals with strong project management skills and high level knowledge of Federal environmental regulations to manage EHS related consulting projects. The successful candidate will lead consulting projects and travel nationwide to conduct site visits to assess facilities and operational procedures.
Lion offers a competitive benefit package.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent required; and
- 5 years of EHS compliance auditing and consulting project management experience
- 5 years direct regulatory compliance experience
- Professional certifications such as Certified Environmental Auditor (CEA) preferred
- Strong comprehension/knowledge of Federal environmental regulations (e.g., RCRA, CWA, CAA, CERCLA/EPCRA), workplace safety regulations, and hazmat transportations regulations, and/or other EHS&T disciplines/topics
- Proficiency in compliance audit procedures
- The ability to drive a strong compliance philosophy and implement regulatory changes
- Excellent language and writing skills – must be able write technical information and to comfortably present material to internal and external clients
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex regulations - must be able to read and understand federal and state environmental, health, safety, and/or transportation (EHS&T) regulations. Must then be able to present information to clients logically and clearly.
- Organization skills – must be able to organize time and resources to complete assigned tasks.
- Interpersonal skills – Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, supervision and employees
- The ability to analyze and independently solve a variety of difficult situations and problems
- Leadership skills – The incumbent must be able to influence the activities of subordinates towards the achievement of company goals. The incumbent must also be able to mentor subordinates.
- Project management – The incumbent must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects, delegate responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
- Extremely high standards of customer service and professionalism
- Computer proficiency
If you meet our Project Manager/Consultant position qualifications, are enthusiastic about regulation compliance, have the ability to travel, and would love working for a leading environmental consulting firm, please submit your resume for consideration with cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.