Included with any EH&S course*
- Get help from regulatory experts
- Identify basic requirements
- Find key regulatory information
- Identify new rules that impact you
- Quick, researched responses
*Receive three, six, or twelve months of service. See any course description page for details.Learn More
$2,000.00 billed annually*
All Finder Service features, plus:
- Priority access to regulatory experts
- Answers to more complex questions
- Clarify compliance responsibilities
- Analyze your regulatory costs/fees
- Identify regulations that apply to your unique issue
*Includes up to 10 hours of services to be used within 365 days. Additional hours invoiced at $175.00 per hour.Learn More
PER SCOPE OF WORK
- Step-by-step hazmat shipping guides
- Hazardous materials classification
- Hazmat site assessments
- RCRA haz waste site assessments
- Waste ID and classification
- And more!
Our instructor was very dynamic and kept everyone's interest. Hazmat shipping can be a dry, complicated topic but I was engaged the entire time.
Senior Director of EH&S
These are the best classes I attend each year. I always take something away and implement improvements at my sites.
The training was impressive. I am not a fan of online training but this was put together very well. I would recommend Lion to others.
The instructor took a rather drab set of topics and brought them to life with realistic real-life examples.
Lion's information is very thorough and accurate. Presenter was very good.
I chose Lion's online webinar because it is simple, effective, and easily accessible.
Environmental Health & Safety Technician
I think LION does an excellent job of any training they do. Materials provided are very useful to my day-to-day work activities.
Energetic/enthusiastic! Made training enjoyable, understandable and fun!
Hazardous Waste Professional
The instructor does a great job at presenting material in an approachable way. I have been able to save my company about $30,000 in the last year with what I have learned from Lion!
Lion's online training is more comprehensive, has better slides, and is a superior training experience than what I would get from other trainers.
District Environmental Manager
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Ace hazmat inspections. Protect personnel. Defend against civil and criminal penalties. How? See the self-audit "best practices" for hazardous materials shippers.