OSHA Health & Safety Training
OSHA Training For Businesses and Individuals
Find OSHA safety training courses to help you meet your primary objective—sending workers home safe every day. From HAZWOPER and Hazard Communication (HazCom) training to PPE, confined spaces, lockout/tagout, lithium batteries and much more, Lion.com offers convenient, effective safety training solutions.
See OSHA Courses See Spanish OSHA Courses
Under the OSH Act, employers MUST provide a safe and hazard-free workplace. General industry must comply with the OSHA standards found in Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations,
Looking for HAZWOPER training?
View our list of online HAZWOPER courses
for emergency responders and site cleanup workers who may be exposed to hazardous substances on the job.
OSHA's Top 10 Most Cited 29 CFR Safety Standards (FY 2018)
1. Fall Protection—Construction (29 CFR 1926.501)
2. Hazard Communication or HazCom (29 CFR 1910.1200)
3. Scaffolds General Requirements—Construction (29 CFR 1926.451)
4. Respiratory Protection (29 CFR 1910.134)
5. Lockout/Tagout (29 CFR 1910.147)
6. Ladders—Construction (29 CFR 1926.1053)
7. Powered Industrial Trucks (29 CFR 1910.178)
8. Fall Protection—Training Requirements (29 CFR 1926.503)
9. Machine Guarding (29 CFR 1910.212)
10. Eye and Face Protection—Construction (29 CFR 1926.95)
Employers have a legal obligation to keep the workplace free from hazards. Under Section 17 of the OSH Act, any employer who fails to protect employee safety can be subject to an OSHA inspection and may be assessed a civil penalty of $70,000 for each willful violation. A 10 hour OSHA General Industry Standards course
is designed to help employers understand their legal requirements under 29 CFR 1910.
Employers must also stay current with Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) and ensure their Hazard Communication program complies with the latest GHS rules.
Many of OSHA’s General Industry standards require formal employee training. Lion Technology offers several Health and Safety Training courses to help employers meet these training mandates and ensure compliance with the OSH Act General Duty Clause.