Set your employees up for success with expert training trusted nationwide since 1977—available in a variety of formats to help you fit training into your team’s schedule.
- Choose from trusted courses designed by regulatory and e-learning experts
- Courses are packed with interactive exercises that boost retention
- Employees can stop and start as needed to fit training into their schedules
- Benefit from helpful IT support available 7 days/week
- Training tailored to cover your site’s unique materials and processes
- Full-time instructors who make training engaging and fun
- Avoid time away and travel expenses
- Take away trusted compliance resources to help on-the-job
- Easy to connect and train as a group
- Train employees from multiple sites in one session
- Unique programs on new rules and breaking EHS compliance issues
- Expert-led training with less time away and no travel expenses
Best course instructor I've ever had. Funny, relatable, engaging; made it interesting and challenged us as the professionals we are.
The instructor had knowledge of regulations and understanding of real-world situations. The presentation style was engaging and fostered a positive atmosphere for information sharing.
Safety & Environmental Compliance Officer
Attending Lion Technology classes should be mandatory for every facility that ships or stores hazmat.
I really enjoy your workshops. Thank you for such a great program and all the help Lion has provided me over the years!
Hazardous Material Pharmacy Technician
You blew the doors off the competition!
Lion is my preferred trainer for hazmat and DOT.
I will never go anywhere, but to Lion Technology.
Lion's information is very thorough and accurate. Presenter was very good.
I like Lion's workshops the best because they really dig into the information you need to have when you leave the workshop.
Tom Bush, Jr.
I tried other environmental training providers, but they were all sub-standard compared to Lion. I will not stray from Lion again!
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Find out what makes DOT hazmat training mandatory for employees who sign the hazardous waste manifest, a “dually regulated” document for tracking shipments.