Set your employees up for success with expert training trusted nationwide since 1977—available in a variety of formats to help you fit training into your team’s schedule.
Group Online TrainingFor maximum flexibility, purchase online training seats and control when and where your employees complete their training. More info | Test drive an online course here.
- Choose from trusted courses designed by regulatory and e-learning experts
- Courses are packed with interactive exercises that boost retention
- Employees can stop and start as needed to fit training into their schedules
- Benefit from helpful IT support available 7 days/week
On-site TrainingBring a full-time, expert Lion instructor to your site to present one of Lion’s trusted workshops. More info
- Training tailored to cover your site’s unique materials and processes
- Full-time instructors who make training engaging and fun
- Avoid time away and travel expenses
- Take away trusted compliance resources to help on-the-job
Private Webinar TrainingGet a group together and join us for a private webinar led by one of Lion’s expert instructors. Private webinars blend the train-anywhere convenience of an online course with the live instructor interaction you get at Lion’s public workshops. More info.
- Easy to connect and train as a group
- Train employees from multiple sites in one session
- Unique programs on new rules and breaking EHS compliance issues
- Expert-led training with less time away and no travel expenses
The course was very informative and presented in a way that was easily understood and remembered. I would recommend this course.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
This is a very informative training compared to others. It covers everything I expect to learn and even a lot of new things.
Waste Management Professional
The instructor was very patient and engaging - willing to answer and help explain subject matter.
Material Control Superintendent
I love that the instructor emphasized the thought process behind the regs.
Corporate Product Stewardship Specialist
Lion was very responsive to my initial questions and the website was user friendly.
Supply Chain Director
The instructor took a rather drab set of topics and brought them to life with realistic real-life examples.
I like Lion's workshops the best because they really dig into the information you need to have when you leave the workshop.
Tom Bush, Jr.
My experience with Lion classes has always been good. Lion Technology always covers the EPA requirements I must follow.
Much better than my previous class with another company. The Lion instructor made sense, kept me awake and made me laugh!
Enterprise Safety Manager
One of the best trainings I have ever received!
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Explore the four specific 29 CFR Standards that OSHA inspectors overwhelmingly cite employers for when investigating COVID-19 exposure in the workplace.