Set your employees up for success with expert training trusted nationwide since 1977—available in a variety of formats to help you fit training into your team’s schedule.
Group Online TrainingFor maximum flexibility, purchase online training seats and control when and where your employees complete their training. More info | Test drive an online course here.
- Choose from trusted courses designed by regulatory and e-learning experts
- Courses are packed with interactive exercises that boost retention
- Employees can stop and start as needed to fit training into their schedules
- Benefit from helpful IT support available 7 days/week
On-site TrainingBring a full-time, expert Lion instructor to your site to present one of Lion’s trusted workshops. More info
- Training tailored to cover your site’s unique materials and processes
- Full-time instructors who make training engaging and fun
- Avoid time away and travel expenses
- Take away trusted compliance resources to help on-the-job
Private Webinar TrainingGet a group together and join us for a private webinar led by one of Lion’s expert instructors. Private webinars blend the train-anywhere convenience of an online course with the live instructor interaction you get at Lion’s public workshops. More info.
- Easy to connect and train as a group
- Train employees from multiple sites in one session
- Unique programs on new rules and breaking EHS compliance issues
- Expert-led training with less time away and no travel expenses
The course was very well structured and covered the material in a clear, concise manner.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
I really enjoy your workshops. Thank you for such a great program and all the help Lion has provided me over the years!
Hazardous Material Pharmacy Technician
The instructor made the class enjoyable. He presented in a very knowledgeable, personable manner. Best class I've ever attended. Will take one again.
Environmental Compliance Manager
I attended training from another provider and learned absolutely nothing. Lion is much better. Hands down.
One of the best trainings I have ever received!
This course went above my expectations from the moment I walked in the door. The instructor led us through two days packed with useful compliance information.
I can take what I learned in this workshop and apply it to everyday work and relate it to my activities.
The instructor took a rather drab set of topics and brought them to life with realistic real-life examples.
The course is well thought out and organized in a way that leads to a clearer understanding of the total training.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
The exercises in the DOT hazardous materials management course are especially helpful in evaluating your understanding of course information.
Principal Industrial Hygienist
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Tips to identify and manage universal waste under more-stringent state regulations for generators and universal waste handlers in California.