Set your employees up for success with expert training trusted nationwide since 1977—available in a variety of formats to help you fit training into your team’s schedule.
- Choose from trusted courses designed by regulatory and e-learning experts
- Courses are packed with interactive exercises that boost retention
- Employees can stop and start as needed to fit training into their schedules
- Benefit from helpful IT support available 7 days/week
- Training tailored to cover your site’s unique materials and processes
- Full-time instructors who make training engaging and fun
- Avoid time away and travel expenses
- Take away trusted compliance resources to help on-the-job
- Easy to connect and train as a group
- Train employees from multiple sites in one session
- Unique programs on new rules and breaking EHS compliance issues
- Expert-led training with less time away and no travel expenses
This training broke down the regulations in an easy-to-understand manner and made them less overwhelming. I now feel I have the knowledge to make more informed decisions.
The instructor was very dedicated to providing a quality experience. She did her best to make sure students were really comprehending the information.
Inventory Control Specialist
Amazing instructor; real-life examples. Lion training gets better every year!
Having the tutorial buttons for additional information was extremely beneficial.
Attending Lion Technology classes should be mandatory for every facility that ships or stores hazmat.
The instructor was very engaging and helped less experienced people understand the concepts.
The instructor was very patient and engaging - willing to answer and help explain subject matter.
Material Control Superintendent
Lion courses are the standard to which all other workshops should strive for!
Registered Environmental Health Specialist
The instructor made the class very enjoyable and catered to the needs of our group.
I like the consistency of Lion workshops. The materials are well put together and instructors are top notch!
Permitting, Compliance & Environmental Manager
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
The definitive 10-step guide for new hazardous materials shipping managers. Quickly reference the major considerations and details that impact hazmat shipping compliance.