Are You Ready for This Year’s Annual Registration Deadline for Hazmat Shipments?
- A highway route-controlled quantity of a Class 7 (radioactive) material,
- More than 25 kg (55 pounds) of a Division 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3 (explosive) material,
- More than one L (1.06 quarts) per package of a material extremely toxic by inhalation,
- A shipment of a hazardous material in a bulk package with a capacity ≥ 3,500 gallons,
- A shipment of hazardous materials that are subject to the placarding requirements at 49 CFR 172, Subpart F. [49 CFR 107.601]
Tags: DOT, hazmat shipping
Find a Post
The instructor clearly enjoys his job and transmits that enthusiasm. He made a dry subject very interesting and fun.
The course was very informative and presented in a way that was easily understood and remembered. I would recommend this course.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
The instructor was great, explaining complex topics in terms that were easily understandable and answering questions clearly and thoroughly.
Lion's online training is more comprehensive, has better slides, and is a superior training experience than what I would get from other trainers.
District Environmental Manager
Excellent job. Made what is very dry material interesting. Thoroughly explained all topics in easy-to-understand terms.
The training was impressive. I am not a fan of online training but this was put together very well. I would recommend Lion to others.
Lion courses are the standard to which all other workshops should strive for!
Registered Environmental Health Specialist
I love that the instructor emphasized the thought process behind the regs.
Corporate Product Stewardship Specialist
I chose Lion's online webinar because it is simple, effective, and easily accessible.
Environmental Health & Safety Technician
Best instructor ever! I was going to take my DOT training w/a different provider, but based on this presentation, I will also be doing my DOT training w/Lion!
Hazardous Waste Professional
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
In-flight hazmat incidents can be disastrous. This guide gives 5 tips for first-time air shippers to consider before offering dangerous goods for transportation on passenger or cargo aircraft.