Top 10 Compliance Articles of 2014
1. Protecting Your Packages from Incidents in Transit
2. Package and Container Communication: DOT vs. GHS
3. Training Your Forklift Drivers
4. Mother Goose Cited for Multiple OSHA Violations
5. EPA Moves Forward with e-Manifest Standards
6. DOT and OSHA Criteria for Biohazards
7. Selecting Proper Shipping Names for Hazardous Wastes
8. Protecting Underground Drinking Water
9. Federal vs. State Hazardous Waste Classification
10. Making Decisions Under EPA's New Ozone Rule
You can view the complete collection of archived newsletters here.
Find a Post
Very well structured, comprehensive, and comparable to live training seminars I've participated in previously. I will recommend the online course to other colleagues with training requirement needs.
I used the IT support number available and my issue was resolved within a few minutes. I don't see anything that could have made it better.
Excellent. I learned more in two days with Lion than at a 5-day program I took with another provider.
Best course instructor I've ever had. Funny, relatable, engaging; made it interesting and challenged us as the professionals we are.
The price was reasonable, the time to complete the course was manageable, and the flexibility the online training allowed made it easy to complete.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
This was the 1st instructor that has made the topic actually enjoyable and easy to follow and understand. Far better than the "other" training providers our company has attended!
Process & Resource Administrator
Lion courses always set the bar for content, reference, and practical application. Membership and access to the experts is an added bonus.
John Brown, CSP
Director of Safety & Env Affairs
I have attended other training providers, but Lion is best. Lion is king of the hazmat jungle!!!
Hazardous Waste Technician
Energetic/enthusiastic! Made training enjoyable, understandable and fun!
Hazardous Waste Professional
Lion Technology workshops are amazing!! You always learn so much, and the instructors are fantastic.
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Just starting out with shipping lithium batteries? Not before you can answer the four fundamental questions form this guide.