EPA Guidelines for Pesticide Use
- Child-resistant packaging (defined in 40 CFR 157.21 as “designed and constructed to be significantly difficult for children under five years of age to open . . . within a reasonable time, and that is not difficult for normal adults to use properly”)
- Clearly legible, conspicuously placed English language labeling in 6-point type or larger that includes:
- Names, brands, trademarks;
- Net contents and ingredients statements;
- Product and producing establishment registration numbers;
- Appropriate warnings and precautionary statements;
- Applicable use classifications; and
- Directions for use (including prohibited uses).
- Agricultural pest control;
- Forest pest control;
- Ornamental and turf pest control;
- Plant seed treatment;
- Aquatic pest control;
- Right-of-way pest control;
- Industrial, institutional, structural, and health-related pest control;
- Public health pest control;
- Regulatory pest control; and
- Research and demonstration pest control.
Find a Post
Lion is easily and consistently the best option for compliance training. I've learned new information from every instructor I've had.
If I need thorough training or updating, I always use Lion. Lion is always the best in both instruction and materials.
The price was reasonable, the time to complete the course was manageable, and the flexibility the online training allowed made it easy to complete.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
Excellent. I learned more in two days with Lion than at a 5-day program I took with another provider.
These are the best classes I attend each year. I always take something away and implement improvements at my sites.
Excellent course. Very interactive. Explanations are great whether you get the questions wrong or right.
Environmental, Health & Safety Regional Manager
Amazing instructor; real-life examples. Lion training gets better every year!
I can take what I learned in this workshop and apply it to everyday work and relate it to my activities.
Very witty instructor, made the long times sitting bearable. One of the few training courses I can say I actually enjoyed.
Senior EHS Engineer
I tried other environmental training providers, but they were all sub-standard compared to Lion. I will not stray from Lion again!
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Use this guide to spot which tanks and substances are regulated under EPA's Underground Storage Tank program, and which are excluded as of October 2018.