Private In-person WorkshopsTypically presented for large groups, Lion Technology’s on-site training focuses on the materials, situations, and job functions your employees deal with every day. Trusted by over 200,000 industry professionals since 1977, Lion can bring high-quality training to your site.
Avoid downtime, save on travel expenses, and improve site efficiency with consistent, effective training delivered at your location. Contact us today for a detailed, tailored proposal complete with course agendas, included reference materials, and number of participants.
Industry professionals trust Lion to deliver classroom-style training that's more in-depth, more up to date, and more engaging than other workshops or seminars out there.
Why Groups Choose Lion's On-site Training
High Quality Training & Ongoing Support
- Learn from instructors who excel at simplifying complex regulations
- Keep your expertise current with training and resources updated to reflect changing rules
- Utilize Lion Membership for ongoing updates and support, including the Finder Q&A Service
Variety of Courses
- Help satisfy training mandates for new hires, experienced personnel, or a mix of both
- Choose training topics, course duration, and points of emphasis for your audience
- Book in-depth training for EH&S leaders or condensed training for operations (ops) personnel
Tailor Training to Your Operations
- Discuss your unique compliance concerns with your instructor in advance
- Get answers to site-specific questions in a private, confidential environment
- Book an instructor for a guided site walk-through to assess your operations
The workshop covered a lot of information without being too overwhelming. Lion is much better, more comprehensive than other training providers.
The course was very informative and presented in a way that was easily understood and remembered. I would recommend this course.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
Excellent course. Very interactive. Explanations are great whether you get the questions wrong or right.
Environmental, Health & Safety Regional Manager
Given the choice, I would do all coursework this way. In-person courses go very fast without the opportunity to pause or repeat anything.
Chemical Laboratory Manager
Our instructor was very dynamic and kept everyone's interest. Hazmat shipping can be a dry, complicated topic but I was engaged the entire time.
Senior Director of EH&S
Excellent class, super instructor, very easy to follow. No rushing through material. Would like to take his class again.
EH&S Facility Maintenance & Security Manager
Amazing instructor; real-life examples. Lion training gets better every year!
The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided pertinent information above and beyond the questions that were asked.
The instructor was great, explaining complex topics in terms that were easily understandable and answering questions clearly and thoroughly.
The instructor does a great job at presenting material in an approachable way. I have been able to save my company about $30,000 in the last year with what I have learned from Lion!
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Use this guide to spot which tanks and substances are regulated under EPA's Underground Storage Tank program, and which are excluded as of October 2018.