Private In-person WorkshopsTypically presented for large groups, Lion Technology’s on-site training focuses on the materials, situations, and job functions your employees deal with every day. Trusted by over 200,000 industry professionals since 1977, Lion can bring high-quality training to your site.
Avoid downtime, save on travel expenses, and improve site efficiency with consistent, effective training delivered at your location. Contact us today for a detailed, tailored proposal complete with course agendas, included reference materials, and number of participants.
Industry professionals trust Lion to deliver classroom-style training that's more in-depth, more up to date, and more engaging than other workshops or seminars out there.
Why Groups Choose Lion's On-site Training
High Quality Training & Ongoing Support
- Learn from instructors who excel at simplifying complex regulations
- Keep your expertise current with training and resources updated to reflect changing rules
- Utilize Lion Membership for ongoing updates and support, including the Finder Q&A Service
Variety of Courses
- Help satisfy training mandates for new hires, experienced personnel, or a mix of both
- Choose training topics, course duration, and points of emphasis for your audience
- Book in-depth training for EH&S leaders or condensed training for operations (ops) personnel
Tailor Training to Your Operations
- Discuss your unique compliance concerns with your instructor in advance
- Get answers to site-specific questions in a private, confidential environment
- Book an instructor for a guided site walk-through to assess your operations
The instructor made the class enjoyable. He presented in a very knowledgeable, personable manner. Best class I've ever attended. Will take one again.
Environmental Compliance Manager
My experience with Lion training, both online and in the classroom, is that they are far better organized and provide a better sequential explanation of the material.
Manager, Dangerous Goods Transportation
Best course instructor I've ever had. Funny, relatable, engaging; made it interesting and challenged us as the professionals we are.
Lion was very extensive. There was a lot of things that were covered that were actually pertaining to what I do and work with. Great Job. I will be coming back in three years!
Hazmat Shipping Professional
Excellent. I learned more in two days with Lion than at a 5-day program I took with another provider.
I really enjoyed this training. Even after years on both sides of the comprehension coin, I find myself still learning! The quality of the delivery exceeded much of the training I have received in the past.
I have attended other training providers, but Lion is best. Lion is king of the hazmat jungle!!!
Hazardous Waste Technician
These are the best classes I attend each year. I always take something away and implement improvements at my sites.
Excellent class, super instructor, very easy to follow. No rushing through material. Would like to take his class again.
EH&S Facility Maintenance & Security Manager
This was the 1st instructor that has made the topic actually enjoyable and easy to follow and understand. Far better than the "other" training providers our company has attended!
Process & Resource Administrator
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Ace hazmat inspections. Protect personnel. Defend against civil and criminal penalties. How? See the self-audit "best practices" for hazardous materials shippers.