Self-paced Online Group Training
Online training at Lion.com makes it easy to train employees who work different shifts, on weekends, in multiple locations, or remotely.
Lion's online courses are designed by credentialed regulatory experts and instructors with extensive experience developing training for industry professionals. Updated continuously to reflect the latest new and changing regulations, online training is a convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy DOT/IATA/IMDG, RCRA, and OSHA training mandates for employees.
Why Groups Choose Online Training at Lion.com
Industry professionals choose Lion.com because our courses are more in-depth, more up to date, and include more useful resources than other online training out there.
Maximize Flexibility & Control
- Access self-paced training on a desktop, tablet, or mobile device
- Pause or replay content to fit work schedules and drive retention
- Monitor employee progress, track re-training needs, and print certificates anytime
Train Together and Save
- Quantity discounts available
- Train some employees while others stay focused on day to day operations
- Lion can enroll your roster or set up self-enrollment for employees
Choose from 100+ Online Courses
- Choose an extensive catalog of online courses on critical environmental, safety, and hazardous materials topics
- Ensure relevant, relatable training for compliance managers, new hires, and experienced personnel
- Get specialized courses for hands-on employees or material-specific training (e.g., lithium batteries, medical waste)
Go Beyond "Click-and-Read" Training
- Training developed by credentialed experts who make regulations clear and understandable
- Courses utilize engagement techniques to improve comprehension and retention
- Instructors accessible by e-mail to answer employees' questions