Self paced Online Group Training
Online training at Lion.com makes it easy to train employees who work different shifts, on weekends, in multiple locations, or remotely.
Lion's online courses are designed by credentialed regulatory experts and instructors with extensive experience developing training for industry professionals. Updated continuously to reflect the latest new and changing regulations, online training is a convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy DOT/IATA/IMDG, RCRA, and OSHA training mandates for employees.
Industry professionals choose Lion.com because our courses are more in-depth, more up to date, and include more useful resources than other online training out there.
Maximize Flexibility & Control
- Access self-paced training on a desktop, tablet, or mobile device
- Pause or replay content to fit work schedules and drive retention
- Monitor employee progress, track re-training needs, and print certificates anytime
Train Together and Save
- Quantity discounts available
- Train some employees while others stay focused on day to day operations
- Lion can enroll your roster or set up self-enrollment for employees
Choose from 100+ Online Courses
- Choose an extensive catalog of online courses on critical environmental, safety, and hazardous materials topics
- Ensure relevant, relatable training for compliance managers, new hires, and experienced personnel
- Get specialized courses for hands-on employees or material-specific training (e.g., lithium batteries, medical waste)
Go Beyond "Click-and-Read" Training
- Training developed by credentialed experts who make regulations clear and understandable
- Courses utilize engagement techniques to improve comprehension and retention
- Instructors accessible by e-mail to answer employees' questions
The instructor was very very informative, helpful, understandable and pleasant. This course answered many questions I had, being new to this industry.
My experience with Lion classes has always been good. Lion Technology always covers the EPA requirements I must follow.
Very well structured, comprehensive, and comparable to live training seminars I've participated in previously. I will recommend the online course to other colleagues with training requirement needs.
You blew the doors off the competition!
This course went above my expectations from the moment I walked in the door. The instructor led us through two days packed with useful compliance information.
The instructor created a great learning environment.
CAD & Environmental Manager
Lion's training was by far the best online RCRA training I've ever taken. It was challenging and the layout was great!
Hazardous Waste Professional
Lion Technology workshops are amazing!! You always learn so much, and the instructors are fantastic.
Lion is my preferred trainer for hazmat and DOT.
I have over 26 years of environmental compliance experience, and it has been some time since I have attended an environmental regulations workshop. I attended this course as preparation for EHS Audits for my six plants, and it was exactly what I was looking for.
Director of Regulatory Affairs
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
A guide to developing standard operating procedures, or SOPs, that help you select, manage, and audit your hazmat agents and contractors.