Private, Instructor-led Webinar TrainingBook a private webinar for your group to combine the train–anywhere convenience of an online course with the instructor interaction you get in the classroom. Lion instructors utilize software tools, polls, Q&A, and exercises to deliver an effective, engaging training experience for your team—live over the web.
Why Groups Choose Live WebinarsLive webinars blend the convenience of online training with the expert-led learning experience Lion Technology is known for.
Consistency and Convenience
- Train personnel in different locations simultaneously (including remote workers)
- Benefit from expert-led training with less time away and fewer expenses
- Provide consistent, effective training across your team or organization
Interactive, Relevant Training
- Get reliable answers about site-specific compliance challenges
- Choose an existing Lion program or adjust training to your operations
- Interact with your instructor in real time by voice or live chat
Unrivaled Resources and Ongoing Support
- Keep your knowledge current with materials that reflect the latest industry regulations
- Receive robust digital resources organized for easy navigation and use
- Use Lion Membership for ongoing support, including the Finder Q&A Service
No Tech Expertise Needed
- Easy to test your device(s), sign on, and join at Lion.com
- Get help to choose the relevant training and enroll personnel
- Dedicated IT support available on the day(s) of the webinar
We have a very busy work schedule and using Lion enables us to take the course at our own time. It makes it easy for me to schedule my employees' training.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
I can't say enough how pleased I was with this course! Everything finally makes sense.
Energetic/enthusiastic! Made training enjoyable, understandable and fun!
Hazardous Waste Professional
The instructor made the class enjoyable. He presented in a very knowledgeable, personable manner. Best class I've ever attended. Will take one again.
Environmental Compliance Manager
I can take what I learned in this workshop and apply it to everyday work and relate it to my activities.
My experience with Lion training, both online and in the classroom, is that they are far better organized and provide a better sequential explanation of the material.
Manager, Dangerous Goods Transportation
Excellent class, super instructor, very easy to follow. No rushing through material. Would like to take his class again.
EH&S Facility Maintenance & Security Manager
I have been to other training companies, but Lion’s material is much better and easier to understand.
The online course was well thought out and organized, with good interaction between the student and the course.
Material Release Agent
The instructor's energy, enthusiasm, and knowledge of the subject make the class a great learning experience!
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
Use this guide to help meet your OSH Act responsibilities to provide a safe, healthy workplace during a public health crisis.