Private, Instructor-led Webinar TrainingBook a private webinar for your group to combine the train–anywhere convenience of an online course with the instructor interaction you get in the classroom. Lion instructors utilize software tools, polls, Q&A, and exercises to deliver an effective, engaging training experience for your team—live over the web.
Why Groups Choose Live WebinarsLive webinars blend the convenience of online training with the expert-led learning experience Lion Technology is known for.
Consistency and Convenience
- Train personnel in different locations simultaneously (including remote workers)
- Benefit from expert-led training with less time away and fewer expenses
- Provide consistent, effective training across your team or organization
Interactive, Relevant Training
- Get reliable answers about site-specific compliance challenges
- Choose an existing Lion program or adjust training to your operations
- Interact with your instructor in real time by voice or live chat
Unrivaled Resources and Ongoing Support
- Keep your knowledge current with materials that reflect the latest industry regulations
- Receive robust digital resources organized for easy navigation and use
- Use Lion Membership for ongoing support, including the Finder Q&A Service
No Tech Expertise Needed
- Easy to test your device(s), sign on, and join at Lion.com
- Get help to choose the relevant training and enroll personnel
- Dedicated IT support available on the day(s) of the webinar
The course is well thought out and organized in a way that leads to a clearer understanding of the total training.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
The instructor does a great job at presenting material in an approachable way. I have been able to save my company about $30,000 in the last year with what I have learned from Lion!
The instructor clearly enjoys his job and transmits that enthusiasm. He made a dry subject very interesting and fun.
The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided pertinent information above and beyond the questions that were asked.
I have attended other training providers, but Lion is best. Lion is king of the hazmat jungle!!!
Hazardous Waste Technician
I have been to other training companies, but Lion’s material is much better and easier to understand.
Excellent. I learned more in two days with Lion than at a 5-day program I took with another provider.
We have a very busy work schedule and using Lion enables us to take the course at our own time. It makes it easy for me to schedule my employees' training.
Hazmat Shipping Professional
I tried other environmental training providers, but they were all sub-standard compared to Lion. I will not stray from Lion again!
I like the consistency of Lion workshops. The materials are well put together and instructors are top notch!
Permitting, Compliance & Environmental Manager
Download Our Latest Whitepaper
What to do before, during, and after a RCRA hazardous waste inspection to defend your site from rising State and Federal penalties.