In April, collaborate and learn alongside other dangerous goods professionals in California to meet DOT (49 CFR), IATA DGR
, and IMDG Code
hazmat training mandates at 49 CFR 172.704 and learn new rules you must know for 2018. Get expert-led training trusted nationwide for 40 years, take away trusted resources that simplify DG compliance, and earn CEUs and CM Points toward your IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, or REHS certifications.
Don’t risk rejected shipments, incidents in transit, costly fines, or tension with your carrier over noncompliance. Be confident you know what it takes to keep your hazmat shipments moving safely, in compliance, and on time in 2018 and beyond.
Los Angeles DOT Hazmat Ground Shipper Certification
Los Angeles Multimodal Hazmat Certification (DOT, IATA, IMDG)
Can’t make it to one of our 60+ nationwide hazmat training courses?
Sacramento DOT Hazmat Ground Shipper Certification
Train online anytime, anywhere at Lion.com. Information about online training is available at the workshop links above, and a full list of online hazardous materials, environmental, and OSHA safety training is available at Lion.com/Online.
Title 22 Hazardous Waste Training
Meet DTSC's annual hazarodus waste training mandate and earn points toward your IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, or REHS credentials. The Hazardous Waste in California Workshop returns to the Golden State in April, with stops in San Diego, Ontario, San Jose, and Sacramento.
Why Shippers Choose Lion for Hazmat Training
Every year, thousands of DG shippers—from new hires to seasoned hazmat professionals—choose Lion Technology for engaging, effective hazmat training for many reasons:
- Expert instructors who teach the real-world meaning of the hazmat rules
- Course content and resources that are always up to date
- Collaboration, discussion, and exercises that drive home critical concepts
- Students earn CEUs and maintain professional certifications (IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, REHS, and more)
- Full year of Membership for ongoing compliance support and updates, including the Finder Q&A service
- Training Certificate recognized by DOT inspectors nationwide