Key Learning Objectives:
- Safely perform defensive response actions to prevent the spread of a hazardous substance release and prevent exposures
- Properly select, use, and care for personal protective equipment (PPE), including respirators, needed for the job
- Describe the Incident Command System (ICS) and the importance of an effective hazardous substance release response
Online Course Details
|Training required by
||OSHA (29 CFR 1910.120(q)(6)(ii) and (q)(8)(i))
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
What's different about online training at Lion.com?
Professionals choose Lion’s online training because our courses are more detailed and more up-to-date than other training available.
Hazardous materials, environmental, and safety professionals rely on Lion for:
- Courses developed and supported by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Flexible, convenient solutions to fit any schedule or learning style.
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
Online courses can be accessed 24/7, from any internet connection, with support available 7 days a week. Test drive a course or learn more about online training.