Key Learning Objectives
- Recognize COVID-19 signs, symptoms, and risk factors in the workplace
- Describe how the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus is transmitted
- Use hygiene and work practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at work
- Properly use and care for personal protective equipment (PPE) and face coverings
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||OSHA (General Duty Clause)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
What's different about online training at Lion.com?
Professionals choose Lion’s online training because our courses are more detailed and more up-to-date than other training available.
Hazardous materials, environmental, and safety professionals rely on Lion for:
- Courses developed and supported by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Flexible, convenient solutions to fit any schedule or learning style.
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
Online courses can be accessed 24/7, from any internet connection, with support available 7 days a week. Test drive a course or learn more about online training.