Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify and comply with Clean Water Act permitting, pollution discharge, reporting, and oil spill requirements that impact your facility
- Gain an understanding of your facility's responsibilities for protecting sources of drinking water
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online Clean Water Act compliance training?
Online EPA water programs compliance training is a convenient, cost-effective way to build confidence navigating and working with these complex US EPA regulations. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced environmental trainers and regulatory experts, the Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act Regulations Online Course
is informative, reliable, and designed for busy EHS professionals.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time
Who takes online Clean Water Act & Safe Drinking Water Act training?
This online environmental training is built for EHS managers and professionals responsible for compliance with the Clean Water Act or Safe Drinking Water Act. The course prepares industry managers to meet the requirements for water monitoring, environmental impact, implementing controls, reporting to US EPA, managing permit compliance, and more.