Key Learning Objectives:
- Develop general awareness of the scope, purpose, and key elements of the RCRA hazardous waste management requirements
- Identify and respond to potential hazmat security threats
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||US EPA (40 CFR 262.16 and 262.17)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online RCRA hazardous waste training?
Online hazardous waste training is convenient, cost-effective way to prepare workers for compliance with the RCRA hazardous waste management regulations. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous waste trainers and regulatory experts, the Hazardous Waste General Awareness Online Course is easy-to-use, reliable, and designed to simplify RCRA regulations for hazardous waste personnel.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time