This course guides environmental professionals through strategies to minimize waste, reduce disposal fees, and streamline RCRA compliance.
Professionals who complete this course can identify and capitalize on RCRA regulatory reliefs and exclusions at 40 CFR 261 for generators who properly recycle, reuse, and or reclaim hazardous materials.
Sign up now and start using regulatory reliefs to your advantage to mitigate the regulatory impact on your facility.
- Engaging, interactive RCRA recycling training
- Certificate to document your training
- Trusted, easy-to-download compliance resources
- Updates to your reference materials at Lion.com
- 6 months of Lion Membership for complete compliance support
Learn the Hazardous Waste Recycling Reliefs Rules:
- How EPA's Definition of Solid Waste Rule (DSW) impacts recycling reliefs
- The "Recycling Thought Process”
- Key regulations for each recycling type
- 3 Levels of Recycling Relief: non-solid waste, solid waste, and hazardous waste
- Reliefs for precious metals and lead-acid batteries
- Reliefs for scrap metal
- How waste recycling affects generator status
- Defending your claims for relief
Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify RCRA reliefs and exclusions that apply to your facility and waste streams
- Navigate and apply the 40 CFR 261 reliefs and keep records of legitimate recycling
- Discover how US EPA's revised Definition of Solid Waste (DSW) impacts hazardous waste recycling exclusions
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online Hazardous Waste Recycling Reliefs training?
Online environmental and safety training is a convenient, cost-effective way to inform and protect employees and meet Federal, state, and industry training mandates. Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time