Key Learning Objectives:
- Gain expertise to navigate and implement DOT hazardous materials regulations for bulk or non-bulk ground shipments
- Classify and name hazardous materials or waste, supervise hazmat employees, and certify overall compliance on hazmat shipping papers or the Hazardous Waste Manifest
- Earn CEU's and certification maintenance points toward IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, and REHS credentials
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||US DOT (49 CFR 172.704)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
|IHMM CM Points
||Up to 13.25
|ABIH CM Points
||Up to 2.17
|NEHA Contact Hours
|REHS Contact Hours
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
What's different about online training at Lion.com?
Professionals choose Lion’s online training because our courses are more detailed and more up-to-date than other training available.
Hazardous materials, environmental, and safety professionals rely on Lion for:
- Courses developed and supported by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Flexible, convenient solutions to fit any schedule or learning style.
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
Online courses can be accessed 24/7, from any internet connection, with support available 7 days a week. Test drive a course or learn more about online training.