Key Learning Objectives:
- Gain expertise to navigate and implement DOT hazardous materials regulations for bulk or non-bulk ground shipments
- Classify and name hazardous materials or waste, supervise hazmat employees, and certify overall compliance on hazmat shipping papers or the Hazardous Waste Manifest
- Earn CEU's and certification maintenance points toward IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, and REHS credentials
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||US DOT (49 CFR 172.704)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
|IHMM CM Points
||Up to 13.25
|ABIH CM Points
||Up to 2.17
|NEHA Contact Hours
|REHS Contact Hours
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online DOT hazmat training?
Online hazmat training is convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy US DOT hazmat employee training mandates for bulk or non-bulk hazmat shippers.
Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous materials trainers, Certified Dangerous Goods Professionals (CDGP), and Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM), the DOT Hazmat & Waste Ground Shipper Certification Online Course
is comprehensive, reliable, and designed to simplify hazmat compliance for shippers.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time