Key Learning Objectives
- Explain management's role in protecting workers from risks associated with working in heat and/or humidity
- Define heat stress and how to recognize heat stress
- Describe methods to prevent and treat heat stress
Online Course Details
|Training required by
||OSHA (General Duty Clause)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online safety training?
Online safety training is a convenient, cost-effective way to inform and protect employees and meet Federal, state, and industry training mandates. Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time