This online course provides initial or refresher training and prepares supervisors to protect personnel who are at risk for heat stress, heat stroke, exhaustion, cramps, heat rash, and other injuries and illnesses associated with working in heat or humidity.
Key Learning Objectives
- Explain management's role in protecting workers from risks associated with working in heat and/or humidity
- Define heat stress and how to recognize heat stress
- Describe methods to prevent and treat heat stress
Online Course Details
|Training required by
||OSHA (General Duty Clause)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online safety training?
Online safety training is a convenient, cost-effective way to inform and protect employees and meet Federal, state, and industry training mandates. Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time