Key Learning Objectives:
- Recognize sources of hazardous energy and machinery subject to OSHA's Control of Hazardous Energy Standard (29 CFR 1910.147).
- Properly apply, use, and remove lockout/tagout controls to prevent injury.
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||OSHA (29 CFR 1910.147)
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
Why choose online safety training?
Online OSHA safety training is convenient, cost-effective way to prepare workers to recognize and mitigate the hazards in your workplace. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced safety trainers and regulatory experts, the Lockout/Tagout Online Course is easy-to-use, reliable, and designed to simplify safety regulations.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time