Key Learning Objectives:
- Build skills to navigate and apply the Massachusetts State hazardous waste regulations that impact your facility's wastes and activities
- Satisfy Mass DEP's initial or annual hazardous waste training requirement
- Identify key differences between Massachusetts regulations and the Federal RCRA program, and how changes impact your operations
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
||14 to 16 hours
|Training required by
||US EPA and Mass DEP (310 CMR 30.516)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
What's different about online training at Lion.com?
Professionals choose Lion’s online training because our courses are more detailed and more up-to-date than other training available.
Hazardous materials, environmental, and safety professionals rely on Lion for:
- Courses developed and supported by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Flexible, convenient solutions to fit any schedule or learning style.
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
Online courses can be accessed 24/7, from any internet connection, with support available 7 days a week. Test drive a course or learn more about online training.