This course prepares employees to handle and manage hazardous waste
in compliance with California DTSC's Title 22 hazardous waste regulations.
This California hazardous waste training is built for operations-level personnel like waste handlers, operators, maintenance workers, production personnel, lab employees, and others.
US EPA and California DTSC require annual training
for hazardous waste personnel.
For comprehensive training to oversee hazardous waste compliance, choose the California Hazardous Waste Management or California Hazardous Waste Refresher course.
- Engaging, interactive Title 22 hazardous waste training
- Trusted compliance resources
- Certificate to demonstrate competence and fluency with Title 22 rules
- Year-round updates to your course resources
- Six months of Lion Membership for compliance support
Storing Hazardous Waste in California - Ops Training Covers:
- Introduction to Title 22—who is regulated?
- How to identify solid and hazardous waste under California regulation
- Basics of California’s hazardous waste codes
- How to manage hazardous waste in satellite areas
- Marking and managing containers in 90- and 180-day storage areas
- Storing and managing universal waste and used oil
- Emergency preparedness and reporting requirements
- Dealing with emergencies and releases
Key Learning Objectives:
- Properly and safely accumulate and handle hazardous waste and universal waste on site under California's 90-day or 180-day rules
- Label and manage hazardous waste containers in satellite or central storage areas
- Describe basic responsibilities for emergency preparedness and reporting
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||Cal DTSC (22 CCR 66262.34 and 66265.16)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.