Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify chemicals subject to EPCRA and CERCLA requirements and meet your reporting and emergency preparedness responsibilities
- Detail what information must be reported under each program, when, and to whom
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online environmental regulations training?
Online training is convenient, cost-effective way to build confidence navigating and working with the complex EPCRA and CERCLA requirements that impact your facility. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced environmental trainers and regulatory experts, the Superfund and Right-to-Know Regulations Online Course is informative, reliable, and designed for busy EHS professionals.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time