This course guides environmental professionals through the chemical management, reporting, and recordkeeping requirements for facilities that produce, process, import, export, distribute, or store substances regulated under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA).
This course is updated annually and now covers major amendments to TSCA in the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act.
- Engaging, interactive TSCA regulations training
- Trusted EPA compliance resources, including key sections of 40 CFR regulations
- Six months of Lion Membership for complete compliance support
- Certificate to demonstrate TSCA training
TSCA Online Training Covers:
- What are "chemical substances" and the TSCA Inventory
- Managing chemical inventory, updates, and the Form U
- Premanufacture Notice (PMN) for new chemicals
- What are "Significant New Uses" and SNUR
- Chemical reporting and PAIR reporting requirements
- Mandatory reporting and recordkeeping of Health & Safety Data
- Import certifications and export notifications (EPA & US Customs)
- Records for allegations of Significant Adverse Reactions (SAR)
- Management standards for specific chemicals, including PCBs
Key Learning Objectives:
Identify and properly manage chemical substances regulated under TSCA
Detail your chemical reporting and recordkeeping responsibilities, who must comply, and what information is required under each program
Gain a clear view of how the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act ("The Lautenberg Law") impacts TSCA compliance
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
|NEHA Contact Hours
|REHS Contact Hours
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online environmental regulations training?
Online TSCA training is convenient, cost-effective way to build confidence navigating and working with the US EPA regulations for chemical reporting, recordkeeping and management Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced environmental trainers and regulatory experts, the TSCA Regulations Online Course is informative, reliable, and designed for busy EHS professionals.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time
Who takes this TSCA online course?
This course is built for professionals in chemical manufacturing, importing/exporting, storage, or processing who must ensure compliance with the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory reporting and chemical management requirements.