Key Learning Objectives:
- Meet WA Department of Ecology's initial or annual training requirement for hazardous waste personnel
- Build knowledge and skills to navigate and apply the latest Washington dangerous waste regulations to your waste streams and activities
- Identify key differences between Federal RCRA rules and Washington state standards, and know how changes impact your operations
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||US EPA and WA DOE
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
What's different about online training at Lion.com?
Professionals choose Lion’s online training because our courses are more detailed and more up-to-date than other training available.
Hazardous materials, environmental, and safety professionals rely on Lion for:
- Courses developed and supported by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Flexible, convenient solutions to fit any schedule or learning style.
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
Online courses can be accessed 24/7, from any internet connection, with support available 7 days a week. Test drive a course or learn more about online training.
Who Takes Washington Dangerous Waste training?
EHS managers, supervisors, compliance officers, engineers, operators, waste handlers, and/or corporate attorneys in aerospace, chemical processing, oil and gas, manufacturing, retail, and other industries. Anyone responsible for dangerous waste compliance at the facility or corporate level in Washington State. Anyone who directs dangerous waste personnel training as required at WAC 173-303-200(9).* Formerly 173-303-330.
Additional hazardous waste management training
Students may need additional training to satisfy the Federal RCRA hazardous waste training requirements at 40 CFR 262.17. For training on US EPA’s requirements for hazardous waste generators, attend the RCRA Hazardous Waste Management Workshop
or take the RCRA online course
anytime, anywhere at Lion.com.