This online course provides the additional 16 hours of OSHA HAZWOPER training
required for occasional site workers who are upgraded to general site workers or who are required to wear respirators at an uncontrolled hazardous waste site, i.e., cleanup site.
OSHA requires 16 hours of upgrade training for occasional site personnel who will become (or are "upgraded" to) general site workers.
(29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3)(iv))
Your Registration Includes:
16 Hour HAZWOPER Training Covers:
- Engaging, interactive HAZWOPER training
- Trusted compliance resources
- Certificate to document your HAZWOPER training
- Six months of Lion Membership for exclusive compliance updates and insights
- Selection and use of respirators for HAZWOPER workers
- Use of monitors to detect hazardous gases
- Proper maintenance and care of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Proper don and doff procedures personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Importance of fit-testing for respirators