This course prepares workers to prevent back injuries on the job and covers common causes of back injuries, general safety guidelines, and proper lifting techniques.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify jobs or tasks that pose a risk of back injury
- Demonstrate proper lifting techniques to prevent back injuries on the job
Online Course Details
|Training required by
||OSHA (General Duty Clause)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online safety training?
Online safety training is a convenient, cost-effective way to inform and protect employees and meet Federal, state, and industry training mandates. Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time