Key Learning Objectives:
- Meet DTSC's annual re-training requirement for hazardous waste personnel in California (22 CCR 66262.34 and 66265.16)
- Review critical hazardous waste management requirements for hazardous waste generators in Title 22 and the California Health and Safety Code.
- Get up to date on new and changing Title 22 hazardous waste rules that impact your facility.
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||Cal DTSC (22 CCR 66262.34 & 66265.16)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
Why choose online Title 22 hazardous waste training?
Online hazardous waste training is convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy Federal and/or California State hazardous waste training mandates for large, small, or very small quantity generator personnel. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous waste trainers and regulatory experts, the California Hazardous Waste Management Online Course is comprehensive, reliable, and designed for busy environmental professionals.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time