Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify corrosive substances regulated under OSHA's HazCom Standard
- Recognize and use hazard labels, pictograms, and Safety Data Sheets to communicate critical hazard information about corrosive materials
- Satisfy relevant OSHA HazCom training and/or DOT safety training mandates
Online Course Details
|Training required by
||OSHA and US DOT (29 CFR 1910.1200(h) & 49 CFR 172.704(a)(3))
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online OSHA HazCom compliance training?
Online safety training is a convenient, cost-effective way to inform and protect employees and meet OSHA training mandates. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced safety trainers and regulatory experts, the HazCom: Corrosives Online Course
is informative, reliable, and designed to simplify HazCom and DOT hazmat safety compliance for employees.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time