Key Learning Objectives:
- Gain expertise to navigate and implement DOT hazardous materials regulations for bulk or non-bulk ground shipments
- Classify and name hazardous materials or waste, supervise hazmat employees, and certify overall compliance on hazmat shipping papers or the Hazardous Waste Manifest
- Earn CEU's and certification maintenance points toward IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, and REHS credentials
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
||14.5 to 16 hours
|Training required by
||US DOT (49 CFR 172.704)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
|IHMM CM Points
|ABIH CM Points
||Up to 2.17
|NEHA Contact Hours
|REHS Contact Hours
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online DOT hazmat training?
Online hazmat training is convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy US DOT hazmat employee training mandates for bulk or non-bulk hazmat shippers.
Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous materials trainers, Certified Dangerous Goods Professionals (CDGP), and Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM), the DOT Hazmat & Waste Ground Shipper Certification Online Course
is comprehensive, reliable, and designed to simplify hazmat compliance for shippers.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time
Who takes this hazardous materials and waste shipper course?
Hazmat employees who must ensure compliance with the U.S. DOT hazardous materials regulations, who read and interpret hazmat rules, sign shipping papers or the EPA's hazardous waste manifests, prepare and offer materials for transport, or oversee the activities of other hazmat employees. This online course combines the curriculum from our Hazmat Ground Shipper Certification (DOT
) and Intro to the Hazardous Waste Manifest