This course introduces personnel to the contents of a typical Health & Safety Program, management's role in providing a safe work environment, and methods for analyzing hazards in the workplace.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Describe the basics of management's role in ensuring a safe work environment for all employees
- Detail the financial impacts of smart risk management and the benefits of a strong safety culture
Online Course Details
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
Why choose online safety training?
Online OSHA safety training is convenient, cost-effective way to prepare workers to recognize and mitigate the hazards in your workplace. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced safety trainers and regulatory experts, the Material Handling and Storage Online Course is easy-to-use, reliable, and designed to simplify safety regulations.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time