Key Learning Objectives:
- Select and properly use hearing appropriate hearing protection
- List the critical elements of a hearing conservation program
- Satisfy annual OSHA training requirements for employee who face occupational noise exposure above regulated thresholds
Online Course Details
|Training required by
||OSHA (29 CFR 1910.95)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online safety training?
Online OSHA safety training is convenient, cost-effective way to prepare workers to recognize and mitigate the hazards in your workplace. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced safety trainers and regulatory experts, the Hearing Conservation Online Course is easy-to-use, reliable, and designed to simplify safety regulations.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time