Key Learning Objectives
- Define "worksite analysis," the "Hierarchy of Controls," and the job of the industrial hygienist
- Describe methods used to protect workers from safety hazards on the job
- List common workplace hazards Industrial Hygienists are trained to identify on the job site.
Online Course Details
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online safety training?
Online safety training is a convenient, cost-effective way to inform and protect employees and meet Federal, state, and industry training mandates. Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time