Key Learning Objectives:
Develop awareness of the hazards presented by lead in the workplace, common routes of exposure, and employee protection measures
Meet annual OSHA lead safety employee training requirement for employees who work with or may be exposed to lead on the job
Online Course Details
|Training required by
||OSHA (29 CFR 1910.1025 and 1915.1025)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online safety training?
Online safety training is a convenient, cost-effective way to inform and protect employees and meet Federal, state, and industry training mandates. Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time
This training course focuses specifically on the OSHA Standard for General Industry, found in Subpart Z, Toxic and Hazardous Substances, in 29 CFR 1910.1025.
The course is also applicable to the Shipyard Industry, as the requirements for shipyard employment under 29 CFR 1915.1025 are identical to those set forth in 29 CFR 1910.1025.