Key Learning Objectives:
- Build skills to navigate and apply the Massachusetts State hazardous waste regulations that impact your facility's wastes and activities
- Satisfy Mass DEP's initial or annual hazardous waste training requirement
- Identify key differences between Massachusetts regulations and the Federal RCRA program, and how changes impact your operations
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
||14 to 16 hours
|Training required by
||US EPA and Mass DEP (310 CMR 30.516)
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online Massachusetts hazardous waste training?
Online hazardous waste training is convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy US EPA and Mass DEP hazardous waste training mandates for large, small, or very small quantity generator personnel. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous waste trainers and regulatory experts, the Massachusetts Hazardous Waste Management Refresher Online Course
is comprehensive, reliable, and designed for busy environmental professionals.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time