Key Learning Objectives:
- Meet WA Department of Ecology's initial or annual training requirement for hazardous waste personnel
- Build knowledge and skills to navigate and apply the latest Washington dangerous waste regulations to your waste streams and activities
- Identify key differences between Federal RCRA rules and Washington state standards, and know how changes impact your operations
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||US EPA and WA DOE
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
|NEHA Contact Hours
|REHS Contact Hours
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online Washington dangerous waste training?
Online RCRA training is convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy US EPA or Washington DOE hazardous waste training mandates for large, small, or very small quantity generator personnel. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazardous waste trainers and regulatory experts, the Washington Dangerous Waste Management Online Course
is comprehensive, reliable, and designed for busy EHS professionals.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time
Who Takes Washington Dangerous Waste training?
EHS managers, supervisors, compliance officers, engineers, operators, waste handlers, and/or corporate attorneys in aerospace, chemical processing, oil and gas, manufacturing, retail, and other industries. Anyone responsible for dangerous waste compliance at the facility or corporate level in Washington State. Anyone who directs dangerous waste personnel training as required at WAC 173-303-200(9).* Formerly 173-303-330.
Additional hazardous waste management training
Students may need additional training to satisfy the Federal RCRA hazardous waste training requirements at 40 CFR 262.17. For training on US EPA’s requirements for hazardous waste generators, attend the RCRA Hazardous Waste Management Workshop
or take the RCRA online course
anytime, anywhere at Lion.com.