Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify materials that qualify for relaxed hazmat standards when carried as a material of trade
- Properly package, label, and carry materials of trade on a motor vehicle
- Develop general awareness of hazardous materials regulations and awareness of hazardous materials security threats
Online Course Details
||Desktop, tablet, or mobile
|Training required by
||US DOT (49 CFR 173.6(c)(4))
CEUs and Certification Maintenance
See how Lion courses can help you maintain your professional credentials.
Why choose online DOT hazmat training?
Online hazmat training is convenient, cost-effective way to satisfy US DOT hazmat employee training mandates for bulk or non-bulk hazmat shippers. Produced and kept up-to-date by Lion's team of experienced hazmat trainers and regulatory experts, the Transporting Materials of Trade Online Course is comprehensive, reliable, and designed to simplify hazardous materials compliance for employees at any experience level.
Online courses are available 24/7 with support available 7 days a week. Our state-of-the-art learning management system gives you access to tools that will enhance your online training experience:
- Resume your training from where you left off with automatic bookmarking
- Track your progress with the detailed course status display
- Get answers to your course content questions from expert instructors
- Develop your compliance expertise with engaging interactions
- Test your knowledge with exercises and quizzes on critical topics
- Access your complete Lion training history at any time
Who takes Materials of Trade DOT hazmat training?
Field and facility personnel, maintenance and service vehicle drivers, intra-company delivery van drivers, employees picking up materials from facility maintenance, sales representatives transporting samples, and any other employee who transports materials of trade.