Simplify Title 22 Hazardous Waste Compliance
If you manage hazardous waste compliance in California, you gain a competitive edge when you & your team understand Cal/EPA’s unique environmental requirements.
To make decisions and create procedures that keep your facility safe and in compliance, you must know the State laws and regulations that apply to your business. These Title 22 hazardous waste and Title 22 refresher courses are built specifically for professionals in the Golden State. Get a clear view of the critical differences between US EPA and California State standards, and what you must do to avoid DTSC fines now as high as $70,000 per day, per violation.
Why California Pros Choose Lion Technology:
- Trusted in California for 20 years
- Training available statewide and online anytime, anywhere
- Earn CEUs and IHMM, ABIH, NEHA, and REHS credit
- Instructors who know the challenges you face in California
- Courses designed to build in-depth expertise and confidence
- Unmatched follow-up compliance support through Lion Membership