US DOT requires training for all "hazmat employees," including any person who performs or directs pre-transportation functions for shipping lithium batteries: Packaging, marking, labeling, preparing shipping papers, loading vehicles or containers, etc.
) require recurrent hazmat training every 24 months.
Lion delivers this training in two convenient formats to give you flexibility to train when, where, and how you want. Learn at your own pace or join a Lion instructor for an in-person workshop or live webinar.
Choose the format that fits your schedule and your learning style.
||4 hours | Access time: 90 days
Select a training format above to see more details about course duration and schedule below.
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM ET
After you enroll, you will receive instructions to download your training materials and join the webinar session. Attendees can join the webinar 30 minutes before the scheduled start time. We break regularly throughout the day and break for lunch at midday.
After the webinar, students complete a Certification Quiz at Lion.com. Students can access the quiz for 14 days after the webinar and use all training materials to complete it.
After passing the quiz, students can print a Certificate in the Lion.com Training Portal.
What's different about Lion.com webinars?
Professionals choose Lion webinars because they provide more detailed, engaging, and up-to-date training than other remote or online training options. Hazardous materials, environmental, and safety professionals rely on Lion for:
- Courses developed and presented by credentialed, experienced trainers.
- Materials updated continuously to keep pace with changing regulations.
- Unrivaled training resources to simplify compliance and inform decision making.
- Relevant example and exercises to practice applying complex rules.
- Ongoing compliance support, including the Lion Finder Service.
- Browse All Upcoming Webinars